Sample Cover Letter of MBA/PGDM fresher’s - Campusmoo Jobs -cm Jobs

Latest

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Sample Cover Letter of MBA/PGDM fresher’s








Dear Sir/Madam


I would like to express my interest in a position as Management Trainee of your organization. As a recent post graduate MBA in Marketing Specialization and PGDM in Marketing Specialization with 2 months Sales Trainee Experience, I believe I am a strong candidate for the position of your organization.

I have done my 60 days internship program from HCL Infosystems Ltd.

My practice, Experience, skills and strong energy will make me an excellent editorial assistant. I would like to grow up my career with your company. I am confident, Motivated and energetic candidate that I would be a beneficial addition to your Company. I am also self-directed person who can work in stress environment.
I have enclosed my resume. Please find it for more details and please do let me know.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Tanmoy B
Contact No.(+91)-9999000000

 

No comments:

Post a Comment